On-Core Sudoku - Ver 1.3 (iPhone OS 4.0 Tested)
for iPhone and iPod Touch . Buy it now!
On-Core Sudoku consists of a nine-by-nine grid with 9 inner squares. To solve Sudoku each inner square must have one of the numbers between 1 and 9. Each row and column must contain each number once. No internet connection is needed because the games are on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
The game progress is automatically saved and timers stopped, if you need to answer a phone call or even if you want leave the game and come back to it later.
On-Core Sudoku features:
- Games are generated randomly so you will never play the same game twice.
- The game has three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium and Hard plus a Custom option for custom games.
- Each difficulty level has it's own timer so you can try to beat your best time at each level.
- The game auto-saves so that you can return to it at any time.
- No internet connection is required because the games are on your iPhone or iTouch.
- Error checking to show invalid entered numbers.
- Annotate (pencil mark) a tile with one or more numbers.
- Unlimited Undo or Redo moves.
- Option to enter custom games from sources such as newspapers, puzzle books, websites, etc.
- Autofill option to automatically fill in all the possible annotations.
- Export a generated game so you can save it to your Game List and send it to a friend later.
- Wirelessly send or receive custom games, via a local WiFi connection, to a friend or family member who also has Game Pack Vol 1 or On-Core Sudoku.
New in version 1.2:
•iPhone OS 3.0 compatibilty fixes.
NOTE: This game is also included in our "Game Pack Vol 1". If you like Wordfind and PictureFlip, you may want to purchase our Game Pack Vol. 1 so all three games are in one program.
Download Instructions (pdf format. same document as included inside the application).