On-Core Software
September 24, 2018, 02:04:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot see the invoices when I auto generate new invoice  (Read 699 times)
PS Man 1

« on: December 18, 2017, 06:40:30 pm »

I generated invoices for November.  It worked.  Good.   Then I tried to auto-generate invoices for December.  Blank  even though it says that it generated 3 invoices.  Cannot see them.  Cannot find them.  But I know they are there because when I look at the Time Sessions certain ones are marked with a red slash on the left which I think usually means that it has pending invoices for these Time Sessions.  Created a report that shows that 3 invoices were created but that is it.   I could use these invoices because the client is ready to pay and I can't get them to him.
Appreciate your help,   You were correct on the rounding time with 0 sec didn't work but works fine when I created new invoices with a 6 minute rounding.
PS Man 1

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 06:51:48 pm »

My mistake.  They are generating now.   Cannot explain it.  You have mastered time Adam. It is working.  Thanks   
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 11:21:56 am »

If you set the rounding to "None" instead of 0 and then Save, they should be ok.

Did you have any "filters" set in the Invoice screen?  For example, I filter by "Status" of "Pending & Billed".  That way it doesn't show the Paid invoices, but only what is open.  There is also a Date filter.  You could make sure that is set to "All Dates".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: