On-Core Software
November 21, 2017, 05:04:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Icon  (Read 55 times)
ajiuo

« on: November 06, 2017, 08:11:45 pm »

I love this app. But could you pleas make an icon that is flat and matches iOS 7-11 beter? That icon reminds me of iOS 1-6 and looks really out of place. You could even add a flat icon as an option. iOS allows you to have multiple icons now...  Apollo for Reddit is a great example of this.

iPhone X screen support would slso be great... although it will probably still look like a normal iPhone cuz you guys use black.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 11:49:24 am »

Unfortunately we are not graphics guys.  All of the artwork for TM was done by another guy (who we think did a great job at the time).  Keep in mind that we would also need to change it for Windows and Android OS too, so it would not be a trivial thing to update all 3 apps.  We may tackle it at some point if we can get someone to redo it an have any spare time.
ajiuo

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 01:19:02 pm »

As a side note. I was looking at your website. The flat blue icon that pops up under windows actually looks pretty decent. In fact that same icon would probably look great on both iOS and Android... just as an idea, you could keep that for windows and use the same thing for iOS and Android.

Thanks Smiley
ajiuo

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 01:41:15 pm »

I just used a web shortcut maker to see what your windows icon would look like on iOS... looks petty decent IMO.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: