On-Core Software
November 21, 2017, 05:08:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OneDrive is missing from Online Backup & Restore on Windows version.  (Read 121 times)
Kaboomba

« on: October 12, 2017, 09:44:15 pm »

OneDrive is missing from Online Backup only Dropbox is available Huh
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:21:19 pm »

Unfortunately we had to temporally disable OneDrive.  We needed to update Dropbox, which stopped working just over a week ago.  Dropbox is the only backup platform that is available on all versions of Time Master (iOS, Android and Windows).  When we went to compile it, MS had changed the OneDrive code.  We were not able to update it right now due to time constraints.  We are planning on updating it again, but do not have any ETA on when we will be able to do that (my programmer is away on business for the next few weeks).

As a work-around, you can use the OneDrive app in Windows to access the backups folder.  OneDrive -> Apps -> Time Master Backups.  If you create a Dropbox account, you can copy over that whole folder to the root of Dropbox (you can use a web browser or install a plug-in).  Then sign into DB in Time Master.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have cause you and hope you can wait for us to get another version out there in a bit.
JHinOC

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 08:36:44 pm »

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the update.  I was very surprised today when I tried to do a back up and found the choice missing.  All of my data is with OneDrive so it's much more convenient to access one place.  I look forward to the new version when OneDrive backup/restore option is available once again.

Regards,
John
rogerinnyc

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 09:17:35 am »

Seconding the need to restore OneDrive. Actually, I never knew the option was there, so I don't have an Apps folder in my Windows OneDrive App (or online). So I thought I would do a workaround using Time Master Central, but that doesn't seem to work with your Time Master Windows 10 app (am I correct on that?). So the only backup I have is the syncing module to my Android device, but I really want to get back to online (my Dropbox free account is totally full). Thanks in advance for whenever you can get to it!
edl867

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 09:43:31 am »

any update or ETA available?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 11:44:33 am »

We have submitted a new version to MS to put up on their App Store that has the new OneDrive support.  Last time it took several days for them to "Review" the app.  Hopefully within a week.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: