On-Core Software
December 09, 2019, 01:31:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mac version?  (Read 3518 times)
robbiemac

« on: September 14, 2010, 03:38:03 am »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned previously.

I would find it extremely useful if there was also a version for the Mac.

It would make entering data a lot easier and this would look more professional when producing reports to clients when giving them a breakdown on the time spent working on their case as well as a detailed report of the duties carried out.

Having just purchased the software for my iPhone yesterday, I am extremely impressed with the functionality so far.

Regards
Robbie
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 09:18:42 am »

Hi Robbie,

No, there will only be a version that runs on iOS.  It would take far too much time to write a Mac and PC version of this program and maintain it.  Since the iOS has been getting more powerful with every major release, and with iOS 4 we can now do just about everything we wanted to do with Time Master directly on the device.

If you have huge lists of data that you need to import from you computer, download our import templates, fill in the data, email them to your device and import them.

We hope to be able to create some sort of alternate invoice templates at some point, but have a long list of features that we are going to be adding to Time Master before that, so we do not have any clue as to when that may happen.

Thanks for writing, we appreciate the feedback!

robbiemac

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 01:09:37 am »

Thanks Adam

I'll have a look at the importing templates option.

Having used the software for almost a week now, I can only say I wish I purchased this earlier.

Fantastic piece of software.

Robbie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: