On-Core Software
August 21, 2017, 03:28:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interface Improvement  (Read 275 times)
spiveyaw

« on: April 10, 2017, 08:21:38 am »

I use your product everyday and it's very helpful. I leave it up on screen all the time to be sure I have the Time Entry running while working. However, when leaving it onscreen all the time it does take up some valuable screen real-estate and when I try to shrink it down I lose a lot of the text. Since I have many tasks for the same companies it makes it hard to differentiate between them. So I'd love to see a condensed interface option that has less border space, whitespace, etc. That way I could see all my time entries.

Thanks,
Tony
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 02:11:35 pm »

Hi Tony,

There are two things that you can do, which may help.

First is you could turn on "Audible Notifications" in Setup -> General.  That way it will make a "ping" sound at a set interval to remind you a timer is running.  This will even do it when the app is in the background or the device has gone to sleep.

The second thing you could do is Setup -> General -> Entry Subtitle and modify what is show in the Time Entry line.  You can reorder them or just turn on certain fields like Projects and Tasks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: