On-Core Software
August 20, 2018, 11:36:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nav Activity  (Read 1834 times)
spineytoad

« on: December 07, 2016, 12:53:03 pm »

On my galaxy s7 sometimes when I load time master, the title says "nav activity" and there is not data.  When I close the program and re-open it the data is back.  It is a little disconcerting that I don't see data, is there a fix for this.  Non-rooted, stock phone.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 02:57:10 am »

Is the data saved on the main memory or are you using a memory card?  If you are using a memory card, I'd suggest that you make sure that TM is saving to internal memory instead.
thedave

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 12:08:56 am »

this has been the case on every version of time master for android on every device i've owned. it's not as bad as it used to be (though that's likely the fact that i have newer and nicer phones now), but if time master falls out of memory (or something similar to that... if left "on" for more than a couple of hours) it will load no data and just say "nav activity".

i've found that you can hit the "back" button twice and will be asked if you really want to quit time master.  once it quits, opening it will bring you back to your data
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: