On-Core Software
August 17, 2019, 06:46:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Badge: iOS 9.3.4, TM 6.2  (Read 3609 times)
mwa

« on: August 25, 2016, 10:24:54 pm »

Hi, I have an iPhone 5, running iOS 9.3.4 and Time Master 6.2.  Recently (past couple of months) I noticed that the badge on TM no longer appears.

I read the thread concerning no badges since iOS 5.  In iPhone Settings, I checked under Notifications: to my surprise, Time Master does not appear in the list! Is this normal for iOS 9.3.4?

Elsewhere in iPhone settings, there is a section for Time Master, listing only "allow time master to access..." Contacts, Calendars, Cellular Data.  But nothing about badges or notifications.

Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone know of a fix?

Presently with a timer running in TM, I got no stinking badges!!

Thanks in advance.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 08:13:37 am »

The badges appear for me in iOS 9.3.4 on my iPhone.  You may need to check the Apple: Settings (app) -> Notifications and make sure that under Time Master that that everything is "ON".
mwa

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 08:51:24 pm »

Thanks for the reply. 

As previously mentioned, Time Master does not appear under my phone's Settings > Notifications. 

Does it appear in your applications list for Notifications?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 10:17:35 pm »

Yes, it shows up just fine on my iPhone, iPad.

First make sure you don't have any Restrictions set: Settings -> General -> Restrictions

You could scroll down to the bottom (left side) and tap on Time Master.  It should show to allow access to things like Contact, Calendars, etc and the last row should be Notifications.

If none of that works, then do a Backup to Dropbox from within Time Master (very important to verify that it properly backed up, so you can Restore your data) and then delete the app.  Reboot the device.  Then reinstall it from the App Store to see if it then shows up?  Next in Time Master Restore the data from Dropbox.  The only thing I can think of that it didn't install correctly from the App Store.  This may or may not work, but that what some people describe when I Google'd that issue.
mwa

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 09:28:55 pm »

Thanks again for your reply.

I'm going to try as you suggest: do a backup, delete the app, reinstall the app & restore from backup.

As you suggested I looked in Settings > General > Restrictions: my restrictions are turned off completely. 

So it's got to be either a mis-install, or corruption... something like that.  I'll let you know what happens after I try the procedure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: