On-Core Software
December 15, 2018, 08:53:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: other Smart Watch Support  (Read 4057 times)
mabnyc esq

« on: April 05, 2016, 11:18:16 am »

I'd love the capability to start/stop time entries from the Pebble Round smart watch. Is this something might offer in the future?

See also
I'd love the capability to start/stop time entries from the Apple Watch. Is this something you're currently working on?

Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 10:56:49 am »

Sorry no.  The Apple watch stuff is "built-in" to the development tools for iOS.  It was a no brainer and didn't take too long to implement as it is all integrated.  That wouldn't be so for any other platforms.
drpsych

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 04:16:41 am »

Before you say “no, there is no plan” to incorporate watch interface, I would ask if there’s not a 3rd party option that integrates already into the platform that might be used. I really hate to think we’re simply avoiding all of the technology now available to make life work easier (e.g., Siri, shortcuts) etc. by simply putting our heads collectively in the sand. Does Drafts hold some answer as well in compelling this workhorse of an app into the 21st century? Thanks in advance! DrB
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 11:36:35 am »

We did have iWatch support when it first came out, however Apple killed the Watch OS 2 routines, so it stopped working.  Unfortunately we do not have the time to rewrite it right now to work with the current Watch OS.  Hopefully sometime we may find some time to rewrite it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: