On-Core Software
June 20, 2018, 07:56:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crashes when started on Windows 10 remote desktop and won't run again  (Read 4472 times)
msperrin

« on: September 22, 2015, 09:19:10 am »

This has happened 3 times now. I start the app through a remote desktop connection, the start screen comes up and it crashes. It will not restart remotely or from the actual computer, a Surface Pro 3. I have to uninstall and reinstall. What is the solution?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 02:52:15 pm »

Unfortunately we do not have any way of testing a Remote desktop.  We don't know what issue that may or may not cause.  If you run it "locally" does it work?  If that does, then you would have to ask Microsoft what the issue could be.
jthorneut

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 10:51:11 am »

I upgraded to Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 3 and now I can't open Time Master.  I have tried uninstalling, but I can't reinstall.  Suggestions?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 11:09:23 am »

It is some issue with the Microsoft Store.  Unfortunately we have no control over the store.  We've had a couple other users with the same issue.  One guy said he did the "CMD fix" and that worked for him.  I Googled "CMD fix" and got this link, so perhaps you can try it?

http://www.howtogeek.com/222532/how-to-repair-corrupted-windows-system-files-with-the-sfc-and-dism-commands/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: