On-Core Software
December 13, 2019, 08:35:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dropbox Backups  (Read 3761 times)
MINIPirate

« on: November 11, 2015, 10:02:20 am »

Can you please add an option that allows me to choose what folder in Dropbox the backup uses?  The reports engine does allow this and I find it odd that the backup does not.  As my Dropbox gets more integrated to various things, I'm finding organization is becoming more important.  Thanks!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 02:26:17 pm »

Sorry, but we fixed it to a specific folder name for consistency.  Please note that the Dropbox backups are also compatible and transferable to Windows 8 & 10 and Android devices too, that are running Time Master.  The Android stuff is somewhat custom as it stands, and we want to keep this as "transparent" as possible to users.  The consistency to use it without the user having to figure out why they can find the backups on one platform, but not the others.
MINIPirate

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 03:37:31 pm »

Why are default options the only options?  I can understand making the current location the default location, but why not give someone the option?  Not everyone uses this product the exact same way, no matter how much you want that to be true.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: