On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 09:27:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery mode  (Read 4268 times)
Stienser

« on: August 16, 2015, 03:21:52 am »

Hi,
I bought the app and installed it but after installing it says its in recovery mode and that database is missing.
Says i need to restore a backup but this is first time of using the app.
Please some assistance.

Greetings
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 07:36:42 pm »

Glad you were able to resolve this.

Usually we recommend deleting the app and reinstalling from scratch as something probably went wrong with the initial download.

I believe you are only the second case that has ever had this problem since we release the app (lucky you?!).  We haven't seen anyone with the issue after the program has been up and running (very thankfully).  If you did, we would have instructed you on a way to send us the database file so that we could have taken a look at it to see what was wrong.
bjorn

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 12:56:10 am »

Hi!
We've just bought and installed Time Master for Android on a Samsung Note 3, and we also get the recovery message on initial launch.
We've tried to uninstall and install several times without it beeing resolved.

Is there a workaround for this, perhaps sending us a empty database we can put in a data folder?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 02:25:22 pm »

I've attached and Empty DB file to try.  Put this file into your Dropbox account.  From the top level of Dropbox it must be inside a folder named "Time Master Backups".  Create that folder if necessary and put the file in there.  Then in Time Master, log into your Dropbox account from the Recovery screen and select that file and do the Restore.

Make sure to un-zip the database file before you put it into Dropbox.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: