On-Core Software
July 16, 2019, 07:37:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Badge notifications - icon notification stopped animating  (Read 4283 times)
fr4nk

« on: June 29, 2015, 05:11:49 am »

icon notification stopped animating for no reason on galaxy S5

any help please ? I used to see on icon that time master is counting .. now i can't see it .. need to fix this please.

Thanks for any help
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:45:56 pm by fr4nk » Logged
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 12:54:27 pm »

Badge notifications are not supported by the Android OS.  We did a "hack" to try and make it work like iOS devices, but cannot guarantee that it will work on any specific device.  Did you do any OS upgrades since it was working?  If so, that may have killed our hack on your device.  You could also try rebooting the device, but not sure if that will help or not either.
fr4nk

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 01:45:22 pm »

Hi. Thank you for reply. I think there was some update from android. Are you planning to get this to work in the future ? Since badge stopped working I keep forgetting to switch it off so its causing me quite big troubles. What about time master widget .. could that fix the problem ?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 12:02:34 pm »

We probably won't be able to do anything.  This was a "hack" in the first place for some of the Android OS versions that would support that.  If they removed that, there is nothing we can do about badges.   Sad   We hope that Android will eventually add support for Badges in some future version.

We have never looked at Widgets and unfortunately do not have the time to look into that right now.  We are still buried with other priorities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: