On-Core Software
August 23, 2019, 01:55:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quotes!  (Read 4047 times)
nausfaratu

« on: May 22, 2015, 05:41:03 pm »

Another nice feature that I would love to see on TM is the ability to generate a quote and email it to a client. It would me nice to generate the quote and once the project get approved be able to create a time tracking assigning that quote as the fixed price.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 08:58:05 am »

We actually did start on a Quotation module awhile back, but have to finish it.  We will get back to this, hopefully after we finish our current project that we have given priority to.
High-End

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 01:12:38 pm »

Can you give us an ETA on the Quote module?

For my handyman business, I find Time Master to be such a powerful and indispensable app for tracking time and expenses to generate an Invoice, but it's sorely lacking the ability to write up a Work Order/Estimate/Quote. I currently have to use another app for the initial step of writing up a Work Order, which is so inefficient and lacks consistency in the appearance of my company documentation. Really hope you guys make this a priority for your next project...long overdue!

Keep up the great work!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 01:24:04 pm »

Sorry I cannot give an ETA as our ETA for the OS X version of TM has been delayed so many times that I've stopped trying to calculate one.  We are still working on that and that is our top priority.  Unfortunately there are still a couple other things that will be needed to complete after that.  We do want to redo and get a Quote module out there as soon as we can, but do not have any idea of when we will be able to do that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: