On-Core Software
December 12, 2019, 06:44:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment Integration  (Read 3140 times)
nausfaratu

« on: May 20, 2015, 01:26:01 pm »

I have been using TM for over a year now to track time and invoice my clients. I love it. I would like to see in a near future an integration with a service like gopayment from intuit or pay anywhere in order to process credit card payments directly from TM and set the invoices as paid or deposit applied. Is this a possible future integration?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 02:52:05 pm »

We looked into that a couple years ago, but decided against it at the time.  I think there was some issue with setting up a "merchant" accounts in Time Master (e.g. we would have to become a vendor for it).  There is no development kit for the Gopayment, so we cannot integrate with that.  The only one we see that has any way of integrating with is PayAnywhere.com, so you would have to sign up with them specifically if we were to add this.  Currently we are working on a project that needs to be finished first, so won't have time to look at it in-depth until after that is finished.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 02:58:00 pm by Adam » Logged
nausfaratu

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 05:53:10 pm »

Thanks for the answer Adam. That is definitely something that I would like to have in TM. I actually have a PayAnywhere account and having that kind of integration with TM would be awesome. I hope to saw it in a future version. Keep up with the great job.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: