On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 01:13:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluetooth timeout  (Read 3736 times)
duskhacker

« on: May 07, 2015, 12:03:46 am »

The bluetooth timeout is too short for me. When doing spying for myself at IDPA matches, it can be way more than 5 minutes before I can shoot again. This means that I'm constantly turning bluetooth on again, and have had the pairing go awry at times and missed my times because of it.

Ideally I'd like to see the BT timeout be a selectable option, or at the very minimum making the BT option screen be the very first option in the settings so as not to have to scroll through everything just to get to it.

Thanks!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 12:03:15 pm »

Sorry, but that is impossible.  We had this discussion with DAA way back when we first started developing for the SM.  It is a hardware restriction in the SM watch itself.  The 'chip' times-out after 5 minutes and there is nothing that can be done about that.
duskhacker

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 12:44:27 pm »

Yeah, I realized that I was posting the request to the wrong people this morning.

Sorry, it was late when I posted and I admit I didn't think what I was asking where.

Good to know about the timeout though, thanks for that.

I think I can work around by just not worrying about it, have the session recorded, then resending the shot data after the fact.

Thanks for the timely reply!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: