On-Core Software
October 21, 2019, 12:22:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Viewing Receipts  (Read 3711 times)
Dvigliotti

« on: April 30, 2015, 12:21:57 pm »

I am experiencing a problem in reviewing or retrieving receipt photos after they are added.

I am on a OnePlus One phone running Android 4.4.4 with a Cyanogen 11.0 mod, Time Master & Billing 6.1.2 with the Invoicing module installed.

I can add a receipt photo but can never view it. It appears the data does reside in the database as when I perform a backup it seems to pause a lengthy amount of time at the Receipt portion as if it is uploading data to the backup.

Any suggestions as to why I cannot see a receipt photo? Do I have something mis-configured?

Thanks in advance.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 04:32:30 pm »

There are not any issues that we are aware of.  When you go into Expenses -> Attributes -> Receipts and click on the "Receipts" button, you should get at pop-up with any photo receipts that are saved with that expense.  In the box it should show the name of the photo receipt that you assigned to it.  If you tap on that name, it should bring up the viewer.

Note as far as Backups go, the receipts are saved as separate items in the Time Master Backups folder as we do not save those directly in the database file.

We have seen that Android can be somewhat picky with memory and pictures.  If the above does not work, perhaps you can reboot your device and see if that helps?
Dvigliotti

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 05:18:15 pm »

Thanks for replying. I did go back and take a look as you suggested but do not see a picture. This being said, I thought some more and wondered if there could be an issue with high resolution photos being too large and therefore being rejected by the program. I checked my camera and it was attempting to take photos at 13.0 megapixels. I lowered this to 1.9 megapixels and it worked! I must have missed some where in the docs about a size limitation but it does make sense so sorry for bothering you with this without really thinking the problem through.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: