On-Core Software
August 22, 2019, 09:47:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Odd behaviour on launch  (Read 4513 times)
dpeace

« on: April 10, 2014, 05:35:19 pm »

Hi.

I'm a very happy long-term user of Time Master on iOS, and have bought the software again to run on my Nexus 7. I've also bought the software on my Windows 8 machine, and hope you get round to releasing an OS X version at some point.

Oddly, the program opened perfectly the first time I launched it, and allowed me to import my data from Dropbox. I was then able to manipulate the program as desired.

However, once I had closed it down, I became unable to launch again. I briefly see the data screen, and am then taken immediately to the Googpe Play Store, at the Time Master page.

I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling, clearing caches and data, all to no avail. Argh!

I'm sure I'm doing something cretinous; any help gratefully received.

The Nexus 7 is rooted, and running 4.3.

Thanks,

Darren
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 06:09:18 pm »

Hi Darren,

As per Google, if there is a "licensing" issue, we are supposed to notify the user and we bring them to the Google Play Store.  It is possible that it being rooted might not play nice with the Google Play store?
thedave

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 07:27:46 pm »

For what it's worth, I've run time master with no problems on 2 different android phones that were rooted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: