On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 12:47:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Backup and Restore can't see saved backup files in Dropbox  (Read 3681 times)
grifteruk

« on: April 30, 2015, 05:26:20 am »

Hi - have a slight problem today which has never occurred before.
I did a lot of invoices, then did an online backup and restore to my Dropbox folder which I can see as a .rsd file in my Dropbox folder via my MAC. However, nothing appears on my iPhone on the setup - database - online backup and restore. It is completely blank. I tried deleting the App, then reinstalling it again and logging into my dropbox account but it still shows nothing. If I make another backup file it shows in the folder on my MC so it is definitely looking at the right place. The only thing that is different from the last time I did a backup is that I now share that folder with my accountant and he can see the file on his iPad so it is definitely there. Any clues? Many thanks in advance. Kind regards, Dave.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 12:14:44 pm »

Are you using a current version of Time Master?  The only reason I ask, is if you are using a very old version, Dropbox discontinued support of their older API's and only the current versions of Time Master will work correctly with Dropbox.

The other thing is to make sure that you have a good connection to the Internet on your device.  Dropbox is very picky with connections and it if is not a good connection you will usually get a "NSURL....." error message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: