On-Core Software
September 23, 2017, 01:16:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch App  (Read 2065 times)
stratusdigital

« on: April 24, 2015, 01:11:40 pm »

I'd love the capability to start/stop time entries from the Apple Watch. Is this something you're currently working on?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 05:05:56 pm »

It's already there!
amontano

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 01:08:21 am »

Has the apple watch app discontinued?  Huh Huh I have been a user for many years of timemaster in iphone and ipad and I was looking forward to install it in my newly purchased apple watch, but under https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/time-master-+-billing/id310289408?mt=8 only the ipad and iphone app are listed and it doesn't show up under the apple watch search. Thanks for answering!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 06:01:04 pm »

We had to remove it for now.  Apple changed things a lot in iOS 10 and the new watch OS for now.  Hopefully will be able to redo it some time in the future.
tundratech

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 04:42:44 pm »

Can you give us a timeline? I have been using TimeMaster for many years and just purchased an Apple Watch for it (An employee had one and it was very nice) He now has it and I don't. TimeMaster is such a large part of my business and was really hoping for the functionality for myself with the Watch. Thanks!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 05:21:30 pm »

Sorry, no ETA on that.  Still buried in a long term project with multiple deadlines.
amontano

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 08:51:43 pm »

I share the same sentiment with tundratech. Please make a priority to add back apple watch support!

After being a time master user of many years, the lack of apple watch app led me review competing products that do support apple watch. After thoroughly testing them, I can confidently say Time Master is the nicest and most feature complete ios app out there simply without competition. Worktime I see as a close second, but still has things that Time Master handles better (such are the way reports for all Clients, Projects & Tasks include notes, how those reports can simply be saved into a cloud service like dropbox without one needing to e-mail it to oneself, etc).

My point being is that it will be a matter of time that your competition will catch up on what you offer, so please keep the competitive edge by catching up on what they offer, and apple watch is a big part of that.
drpsych

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 10:42:43 pm »

Worktime offers Apple Watch integration? Shocked Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: