On-Core Software
August 21, 2019, 01:21:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Master will not run when Apple iTunes Store is Down  (Read 3791 times)
Timing_AR

« on: March 11, 2015, 11:14:28 am »

I use Time Master on a daily basis. This is the first time it has requested me to sign into the iTunes Store. The Apple iTunes Store is down and the Time Master app will not open! I verified that I can sign into my Apple ID online. I checked iTunes and the iTunes Store is in fact down 3/11/2015. My other apps work on my iPhone just not this one even though the store is down. I have billing I want to do and work for clients I want to keep track of.  Suggestions or work arounds would be appreciated. If none exist, I suggest reprogramming Time Master so it can work without being signed into the Apple iTunes Store.
Ernesto
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 12:44:38 pm »

I use Time Master on a daily basis. This is the first time it has requested me to sign into the iTunes Store. The Apple iTunes Store is down and the Time Master app will not open! I verified that I can sign into my Apple ID online. I checked iTunes and the iTunes Store is in fact down 3/11/2015. My other apps work on my iPhone just not this one even though the store is down. I have billing I want to do and work for clients I want to keep track of.  Suggestions or work arounds would be appreciated. If none exist, I suggest reprogramming Time Master so it can work without being signed into the Apple iTunes Store.

Time Master doesn't require a connection to the iTunes Store to use, and was never programmed to do that. The only reason you might be asked to log into the store is when and if you're purchasing a module. It will even work without an internet connection (except for sending out emails or saving to dropbox, obviously).

We can't even tell iOS to put up the iTunes Login prompt on the screen, before or after starting the app, so something else is going on. Try restarting your device, and if that doesn't help, please contact Apple support, as anything that happens before the app is launched is likely an issue with the operating system on your device.

Ernesto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: