On-Core Software
December 18, 2017, 07:29:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Still supported?  (Read 4775 times)
damonbrinson

« on: March 10, 2015, 08:09:59 pm »

Is CLE Master still supported?  It hasn't been updated beyond ver. 1.1.  And that was more than 2 1/2 years ago (June 2012).  There are no comments in any of the forum categories.  And there are no reviews at the Apple Store.

I was hoping to find something to help track multiple (and different) state CLE requirements, but I'm wary of a $10 app that appears to have been abandoned.

Thanks,

Damon
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 01:49:13 pm »

It is still supported.  Unfortunately not a big seller as we were lead to believe, that it was a "much needed" app by all the lawyers.

As of the last version, we never had any feedback that after the last round of additions to the program (that pretty much completed it's functionality) and I suppose the people who are using it are happy (otherwise they would probably complain).  It would be up to you to make sure that the "default" requirements are still correct for any states that you need to submit CLE's for.  We setup the initial ones when we wrote it, but if some states changed anything, you may need to tweak it for this year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: