On-Core Software
November 18, 2019, 06:52:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interfaces with law firm billing systems?  (Read 3967 times)
damonbrinson

« on: March 10, 2015, 08:03:16 pm »

I use TM every day and couldn't survive without it. I've never used any of the competitors, but I stumbled across the "interface" options for the iTimeKeep product from Bellefield, and it's impressive.  They claim to "connect to" these time/billing systems:

• Elite® Enterprise
  • Elite® Webview
  • Elite® 3E
  • Aderant®
  • Rippe & Kingston LMS
  • CarpeDiem® / TimeKM®
  • DTE
  • Equinox®
  • Juris® LexisNexis
  • ProLaw®
  • Omega®
  • LawBase®
  • Total Office (Former Client Profiles)
  • Client Profiles Financial
  • TABS3®
  • Amicus®
  • LSS®
  • Versys®
  • ProVantage®
  • PCLaw®
  • TimeMatters®
  • Saturnus
  • RainMaker
  • ActionStep®

Great interfaces are easier to imagine than perfect (and maintain), but that's quite a list.  Any chance OnCore is considering extending TimeMaster beyond Quickbooks and CSV export?  An automatic "flow" from the phone to the billing system would be an amazing time-saver.  If it worked (and was bullet-proof).

Thanks,

Damon
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 01:39:11 pm »

Hi Damon,

It is unlikely that we will try to add other specific interfaces.  The app you are referring to is a "cloud" based service that charges a monthly fee.  They probably have deals worked out where they charge for those interfaces.  We had look in the past, for a couple of the ones you have listed, to see if they had any SDK (implementation software), but they don't and no import guidelines either.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: