On-Core Software
October 23, 2018, 09:35:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steel Challenge Recorder  (Read 2602 times)
stretakis

« on: January 19, 2015, 04:50:32 pm »

Pulling out what's left of my hair trying to configure this app to record Steel Challenge stages. My club shoots 1 stage of the 8 stages each Monday night during the winter. Would love to use the spy mode on my shotmaxx to track my progress on each of the stages. any suggestions and hand holding would be appreciated. Smiley I have the app on my Iphone 6.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 01:16:01 am »

If you have an iPad, you should download our free Steel Scoring app.  Although it is meant to score the whole event, you could also use it for yourself.

That being said, if you don't have an iPad, then setup a Stage that has 5 targets with 1 shot each.  You really only need to know the total time and the "points" don't really matter.  So setup a drill and name it (e.g. Smoke and Hope).  Almost all SC stages are 5 plates, so you can figure that you either hit the plate (can be represented by the "A" on a paper target -- 5 points) or you miss.  Setup 1 Repetition with only that Drill so that you can see if you progress on future events for that specific drill.  Hope that helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: