On-Core Software
October 19, 2019, 02:24:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot set the shootxmax timer by the trainer software (iOS)  (Read 6548 times)
Wolf

« on: January 14, 2015, 03:51:08 pm »

Hello,

i've a shootmax timer (Firmware 3085) and a iPhone 6 (iOS 8.1.2). I connected the timer with the phone. they get connected and the timer is shown in the software (shotmaxx connect). When i'm tapping on the bottom line the window "Select An Accessory" is shown und i can select the timer. Then it looks like the software tries to connect to the timer, but den Select window closes and nothin es happend  Sad. So, what should i do?
I'll tried it also with my iPad 2 - same effect. The softe connects with the timer, when i select the timer - i see "circle" and the window closes.

Thanks

Wolfgang
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 03:59:06 pm by Wolf » Logged
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 05:00:53 pm »

If I understand you correctly, once you launch the SMT app, you should see the "ShotMaxx Disconnected" text on the bottom of the screen.  Tap on that to bring up the "Select An Accessory" window.  On the ShotMaxx (SM) watch, go into the settings and make sure that "bt" is set to "on".  If that is on, then the SM should show up in the list.  Pick it from the list and after about 20 seconds, it will show Connected and the serial # of the SM.  If you do not see it, try turning "bt" "off".  If it shows up in the list, then the SM watch is "reversed".  Plug it into a USB power supply for at least 30 seconds to try and reset it.
Wolf

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 05:37:55 am »

Hi Adam,

thanks for your quick answer. I used a little different sequence. But i tried your way allways. But with the same result  Sad. as you described, the serial number is shown, but the windows closed, without anythin else. I'd tried as you described, but it doesn't work.
I connected the timer to a USB Power supply, waited 30 Seconds, then disconnected. I'd switched on bt, an started the app. the timer was shown disconnected. i'd tap on disconnected ans the windows was shown. Teh iphone and the timer start to connect (I seen it in on the bold bt-symbol on the iphone). then i select the serial number in the windows. the loading symbol/starting cirlce appears after the serial number. But then, after 10 ot 15 seconds, the windows disappears/closes and nothing else happens..... Huh

Is it possible to reset the timer?

Greedings

Wolfgang
Wolf

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 05:55:04 am »

Mhmmmmm....
i'd set the timer of ignore in BT on the iPhone, deleted the app and reinstalled it. Then i startet from begin (with connecting the timer to a power supply). Nothing changed they connected, the app "sees" the timer, but then the windows closes with nothing happens else...  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 12:02:41 pm »

Perhaps you denied use of the microphone when you first launched the app?  Launch Apple's "Settings" app go to Privacy -> Microphone and make sure that SM Trainer is ON (green switch).
Wolf

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 06:04:47 am »

Sorry, nope... Roll Eyes  Microphone is allowed....
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 09:18:49 am »

I'm starting to think that you have a defective SM watch.  We have seen a case where there was a bad SM watch.  The Bluetooth does not work correctly and the watch had to be replaced under warranty.  Is there any chance that you know anyone else with a SM watch that you an try with your iPhone or iPad?
Wolf

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 07:27:11 am »

No, sorry, I'm the only.
I'll try to get a friend of mine with a Samsung S5. So we can test it on another operationg system and device. When it doesnet work, i'll conntact the reseller for replacement on warrenty...

Greedings Wolfgang
Wolf

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 06:14:01 am »

I tested the timer with samsung S5 ans Android 4.4.2. More or less the same. Looks like a connection with bluetooth, but no access to the seeting by the app. I'll return the timer to the reseller...
Wolf

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 11:27:02 am »

Today i've got my new timer. Same thing happens... Angry
Set the bluetooth on (on the watch), start the trainer app, tap on the shotmaxx below, the "Select An Accessory" Windows is shown, i tap on the shown timer serial number, i see al loading circle and the windows closes. Nothing else happens... This su... total!  Embarrassed

Greedings Wolfgang
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: