On-Core Software
August 14, 2018, 01:34:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues with Filter on Time Entry  (Read 1997 times)
Rmunoz

« on: December 31, 2014, 01:50:39 pm »

I recently purchased the Time Master for my laptop (Windows Cool and have been a longtime user using it on my iPad.  I have synced all of the data and it worked perfectly.  When I go into the Time Entry module, the default date is June 2014 to December 2, 2014.  When I select the filter option, it provides me with a number of options (today, yesterday, this month, last month, etc.) and when selected it does nothing.  Needless to say that when I input a time entries for the 15th of December it does not show up since I cant filter to a date after December 2.  When I try to run a report to see if it was input, it does not show up. 

If I input the data in my iPad and sync it to the Windows version (my laptop), it will appear when I pull a report, but I still can not get the filter on the time entry to reflect that entry since it is stuck on that time period.  Any suggestions?   
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 12:50:40 pm »

Just wanted to note on this thread that this issue was resolved via email and I forgot to update the forums.  We fixed the issue with the "controls" on that window and should work fine now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: