On-Core Software
October 19, 2019, 12:14:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotmaxx trainer and ios 8.1.2 on iPad mini 2  (Read 10173 times)
Bos

« on: December 17, 2014, 05:02:31 pm »

I have problems associated with shotmaxx timer it connects to bluetooth and is visible on airplay when I start shotmaxx trainer but when I try too get contact from the app it is not visible.
 ios 8.1.2 on iPad mini 2
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 12:18:55 pm »

Try turning the "bt" (bluetooth) OFF on the SM and see if the iPad shows it then.  We have seen a behavior on the SM where it "flips".  Make sure to turn "bt" off on the SM and then plug it into a power source for at least 30 seconds.  That usually resets it.  Then turn it back on and see if the iPad sees it correctly then?
Bos

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 02:28:19 pm »

I have tried this and all the other suggestions here on the forum. iPad finds SM and recognizes it as speaker in the airplay menu but shotmaxx trainer can not see it. Could it be that Shotmaxx trainer and SM is not working with ios 8.1.2
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 02:58:10 pm »

Yes, it appears that 8.1.2 is doing something odd.  As a work-around what you can do is quit the app by pressing the Home button.  Then relaunch the SMT app and it will be "Connected".  Hopefully we can figure out a way around this, as this is a "hack" in the first place to be able to "connect" the SM in-app (instead of having to go to Settings -> Bluetooth).
Bos

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 03:16:55 pm »

Sorry same as before can not make contact with SM.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 03:57:37 pm »

Make sure to reset your SM with power.  When you bring up the "picker" in SMT, if you don't see the device, try turning the "bt" OFF.  If it shows up then, your SM watch is "reversed" and must be reset.

We were able to fix the picker hack and submitted.  We don't know if it will make it thru "Review" before Apple shuts down for the holidays.  If not, it will probably be out at the end of the month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: