On-Core Software
September 19, 2019, 10:07:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Timer on but does not appear on  (Read 5336 times)
ERISA Dude

« on: December 09, 2014, 08:15:22 am »

I am noticing that sometimes when I start a timer, it does not start the countdown. Normally, the play button turns to a pause button and the second begin counting out, but in these instances, it remains of the play button and the counter is not begin. If I push it again, then the timer stops and does it's rounding as I have instructed. I have to assume this is not just me, so can you add this as a "bug" to be fixed in your next go-round?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 01:06:41 pm »

If you switch screens, for example, tap on Expenses tab and then back to the Time Entries tab, does it then show?
ERISA Dude

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 03:47:58 pm »

Yes. I didn't try your exact example, but if I click the client name in order to add an entry, at the top it says something like "timer running. Stop timer to adjust time." Then, when I switch back, it shows the timer running
ERISA Dude

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 04:22:59 pm »

I just noticed something else with this issue – it seems to happen when I go from one running timer to another. If instead of pushing go on one timer wile another one of them is running, I stop one timer and then start another, it seems to display properly.

My settings do not allow simultaneous timers.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 10:35:11 am »

Great!  I can confirm that scenario of switching running timers.  Thanks for the feedback.
ERISA Dude

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 12:43:18 pm »

Another thing I just noticed about this that might be helpful: when it happens, meaning the timer is running but it is not showing the counter or look like it is running, and I minimize the app, it does show the little "1" that lets me know there was one time or running. If I open it back up again, there is no change, but if I close out of the app by double-clicking the home button and then swipe thing up, and then reopen the app, it does show that entry running its clock
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: