On-Core Software
December 13, 2019, 07:43:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snoozemaster not working and not opening!  (Read 11399 times)
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, 10:18:59 am »

You have to "Update" in the App Store.

It is for Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10
CORRINNE

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 08:34:36 am »

Hello Adam and I’m sure I am fast becoming your highest and biggest headache of the day..
Eureka; I (intrepidly) pressed ‘upgrade’ and then ‘voila’ got (in the top Menu bar) the 3 zZZ’s appearing ..And I didn’t get the spinning wheel!! Yes!! Smiley

Great whoops and screams of joy from my house Grin

Hopefully final questions..(Famous last words!) Roll Eyes

While I was researching Snoozmaster..I read ‘somewhere’ (can’t locate it now!).. That I have to turn off ‘certain preferences’ (in Calendars?) to make sure Snoozmaster works efficiently..I believe, but I could be wrong; ‘turned off default alert styles in Notifications, setup default snooze times, set program to run at start-up’
   1) Would you please advise me and what you (SnoozMaster) would recommend that what I should set the settings for on alert preferences and or in Calendars?

2) Also do I have to do a re-boot or complete shut-down and restart?

Once again I thank you most genuinely for staying-with-me on this and helping through to hopefully a finally solution and resolution!!

Again I thank (once more) you in advance and look forward to your additional answer.. Wink
Corrinne Smiley
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 12:45:52 pm »

The best thing for you to look at is the Documentation.  From the zzZ -> Help -> Documentation.  It is fully explained in there with pictures.
CORRINNE

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 02:10:31 pm »

Hello Adam.. This is REALLY frustrating.. Cry

Once again, when I try and access SnoozMaster, in the top Menu bar (3 zZZ’s) I get the (Apple’s) ‘spinning beach ball’!! And I have 2 in the Menu bar (both not functioning!)

Also, I’m getting error code ‘-1712’ when I attempt to open SnoozMaster in/from my applications!!

I have a) shut-down as well as b) re-starting my Computer.. Zilch!! Cry

It’s particularly exasperating; as when SnoozMaster did work (for all of 10 hours!); it was just what I was looking for!!

I am wondering if there is some conflict between SnoozMaster and ‘Reminders’?  As earlier, (prior to shutting down and re-stating my Apple).. I had to make Reminders ‘force quite’, to get it to close. Huh

Yet upon re-start.. ‘Reminders’ are now working fully (I no longer have to force quit) … However..  Still no functioning/working SnoozMaster!!

Is there anything you could/would recommend or suggest?  Or a work-around that might remedy the latest problem encountered? Huh

Maybe/perhaps uninstall your application (SnoozMaster) and reinstall it again? Huh

Any help and support would be greatly appreciated

I apologise of I am the bane of your life!!
I look forward to hearing back from you again!!
Kind regards Corrinne
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 01:35:01 pm »

You should not have two copies running in the menu bar.  That might cause issues.  I would delete everything (put all of them in the Trash and empty), reboot and re-download from the App Store.

I do not know why you would have any issues with the Reminders app.  Our app will show Reminder alerts, but if you are having issues with that you will have to contact Apple.
CORRINNE

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2014, 04:20:03 am »

Hello Adam..

I have tried moving SnoozMaster (in my applications) to ‘trash’ and I get the error message “The item “SnoozeMaster” can’t be moved to the Trash because it’s open”. I have also tried force quite (command (⌘) + escape)

I have additionally, tried to ‘force quite’ on the two icons in the top menu bar and it will not force quite..

Any suggestions PLEASE, how I can delete SnoozMaster so I can them reinstall it as per your message sent yesterday.. Huh
Many thanks and kind regards
Corrinne
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2014, 01:22:52 pm »

zZZ -> Preferences -> Start at Login  -- Turn OFF.

Reboot

Delete app

Reinstall app
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: