On-Core Software
September 20, 2019, 07:26:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto CC and BCC  (Read 4519 times)
Dvigliotti

« on: October 17, 2014, 01:37:32 pm »

I have added CC and BCC email addresses under the email settings of the client in setup. When I go to email an invoice to the client it only uses the main email addresses and ignores the CC and BCC addresses. What do I have setup incorrectly? When I email invoices to customers it often has to go to multiple addresses. I would hope the program should pull the addresses from this location in the database.

I am using v6.0.5
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 02:56:55 pm »

I tested this and it works correctly.  Go into Database -> Clients -> (select your client) -> Information and make sure that the CC and BCC email address are there.  If you forgot to hit Save on the Client record, they may not be there.
Dvigliotti

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 03:05:55 pm »

first, thank you for checking and assisting with this. I have followed your instructions. There CC and BCC addresses are filled out. Here is a question though: in the CC field I am attempting to use more than one address separated by a comma. Is this allowed?

The BCC only has one address and it does not appear to populate the correct field in the email when called.
Dvigliotti

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 03:09:50 pm »

Answered my own question. For future searchers:

If you need to do multiple email addresses within the CC or BCC fields you separate them using a semicolon (Wink  If you use a comma it breaks both of the fields.

Thanks for the assistance!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: