On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 12:24:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting Time Master always starts with the Time Entry/Edit Entry screen  (Read 3780 times)
alfonso

« on: October 10, 2014, 11:23:18 am »

This just started happening for me with the update for iOS 8.
Also, the touch sensitivity on the bottom menu bar seems like it has changed making it more difficult to scroll the menu left and right.  Most of the time I keep selecting an item instead of scrolling and I have to try many time before I can get it to scroll.  I don't recall previously having this problem.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.0.2, Time Master v6.0.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 12:22:18 pm »

This just started happening for me with the update for iOS 8.

This has been fixed and after waiting 13 days for Apple to "Review" the previous version (FINALLY done today by Apple) was just submitted today.  Unfortunately it may be another 12+ days before this version hits the App Store.

Also, the touch sensitivity on the bottom menu bar seems like it has changed making it more difficult to scroll the menu left and right.  Most of the time I keep selecting an item instead of scrolling and I have to try many time before I can get it to scroll.  I don't recall previously having this problem.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.0.2, Time Master v6.0.

Yes, unfortunately it seems that iOS 8 changed the scrolling in the bottom tab bars.  Sadly we cannot do anything about that.  The actual "code" has not changed and this still works properly on iOS 7 or earlier.  Hopefully Apple will fix that along with other issues, such as the Bonjour Sync issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: