On-Core Software
December 12, 2019, 06:34:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Report Updating Items  (Read 3399 times)
freds

« on: October 06, 2014, 11:00:52 am »

I run a weekly report of 'reported no' and then email.  Ever since updating to my iphone 6, the message after the report has been run and emailed, 'updating items' just stays there forever.  It use to be displayed just briefly.

I can kill the application and go back in and everything is marked as reported.

How do I correct this issue?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 11:06:14 am »

Yes, this is a bug and we have submitted a fix for it over week ago.  Unfortunately we have to wait for Apple to “Review” the app and we don’t know how long it is taking these days with all the iOS 8 issues for other developers.

The only issue is that the “progress dialog” won’t disappear.  Everything get’s updated just fine, so not to worry about your data.  Unfortunately, you will have to “force-quit” TM and then relaunch it (double-tap Home button and drag the big screen up and off).  It happens when you answer “Yes” to the prompt asking to mark records as Reported, the progress get’s “stuck”.  The two ways around this is to answer “No" for now and then make sure to re-run the Report and mark as Reported after the new version comes out, or to force-quit TM and relaunch.  The only think that you need to be aware of is when it launches, after a force-quit, it may enter the "Edit" screen with an old entry.  Make sure to Cancel out.  We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: