On-Core Software
September 19, 2019, 10:18:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sync between iPhone and ipad / iOS 8.02 / TM 6  (Read 7316 times)
bjorn

« on: September 30, 2014, 02:02:55 pm »

Hi!
Ive been using  TM with sync for 3 years now. Never had a problem with it, but after updating both iOS and TM to the latest version, my iPad and iPhone won't sync properly. The sync ends before it's finished, today I ended up with 40 empty invoices on 1 of the units. Can one of you guys check this?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 02:05:08 pm »

Can you do a Backup to Dropbox on both devices.  Email the two database (.rsd) files to us, so we can load them up here and debug why it is not working for you.  Please send to support at on-core dot com.
jpskidmore

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 03:23:11 am »

I'm having a similar problem with the Sync Module in 8.0.2... whereby my iPad and iPhone stay 'connection lost'

(everything was fine until the iOS 8 update!)

Please can you help?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 10:35:36 am »

JP,  can you try rebooting both devices to see if that helps?  One other thing you could try is to turn On Bluetooth on both devices and turn Off Wi-Fi on one of the two.  Try syncing and see if that works?  It will be slower, but would like to know if that goes thru or not?
jpskidmore

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 12:42:11 pm »

OK - the reboot of both devices works, on wi-fi.. bluetooth too (Didn't know adhoc bluetooth was possible!)

I got a strange doubling up of a time entry on the iPhone - but not a double record on the iPad (strange - the entry was created on the iPhone)

jpskidmore

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 12:43:18 pm »

no wait - i take it all back - entries have gone missing :-(
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 02:36:27 pm »

Can you do a Backup to Dropbox, from both devices, and then email us the two files.  We never heard from the original poster.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 10:37:23 am »

Sorry, I do not understand your question.  If the sync is not working can you try rebooting both devices.  Also make sure that they are both *running* Time Master and are *awake* on a Time Master screen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: