On-Core Software
September 19, 2019, 10:22:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Generating Reports  (Read 5852 times)
Jenc

« on: September 24, 2014, 07:58:34 am »

Hello, I have recently just reinstalled this on my iPad and I entered client details and created a time sheet...when I went to generate report it is not showing it...what am I doing wrong. Please help
Jen
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 11:52:51 am »

There is a problem with iPads (only) on iOS 8.  We have submitted a new version to Apple and they are rejecting it with no clue on what the issue is.  We've contacted them by email, phone many many times and are still trying to get this resolved.  If you (hopefully) have an iPhone, you can use that for now.  Sad
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 02:39:32 pm »

Just received word that they App is now "Ready for Sale".  Should be on the store within a couple hours.  Please update to fix the Report email sending menu.
Trying Finn

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 07:58:52 am »

iPad iOS 8.0.2. Latest update for Time Master.
After sending report via email and the program asks if you want to mark these as billed and you press Yes the program freezes. You have to kill it from the multitask window and after that it works fine. I haven't checkedif the hours are marked as billed.
Please fix this ASAP
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 09:50:09 am »

Ugh, somehow that got missed.  Thank you for the message.  For now you will have to "force-quit" the app.  It does look like it is marking them as Reported, so that is good.  We will get an update submitted ASAP!
Trying Finn

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 06:15:45 pm »

Thanks for the quick response!
soundersfcfan

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 05:50:22 pm »

I'm using version 6.0 on IOS 7.1.2 (iPhone 4s) and can't generate a report that shows expenses for last month. It comes up blank (even though I can see the expenses in the expenses module). Expense reporting worked fine in previous versions. What changed?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 05:54:23 pm »

You most likely have one or more Filters set to tight.  Try removing all the settable filters by tapping on the Grey X and the other filters change to "Any".  Run the report and then, if necessary start adding filters as needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: