On-Core Software
July 23, 2019, 05:39:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quicken import  (Read 4221 times)
jherbert

« on: August 06, 2014, 01:40:55 am »

Since installing time master there is a system wide open with option for quick books that carries the time master logo. Can you please turn that off? It causes a lot of confusion, because it pops up with a lot of file types (pdf, just to name one).
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 11:43:44 am »

We do do a "pattern" match for ".iff", however for programs that use the MIME Type we must pass it as TEXT.  So if a program says it can open Text files, it will show this.  Unfortunately that is the way that the Android OS is written.  Sad
jherbert

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 02:05:46 am »

This is a real pain. I inadvertedly assigned pdf to "quicken" before I found that timemaster is responsible for this. After searching for the program that caught the pdf access I gave in and reset my phone. Don't know whome to assign the two hours too I spent with this.

Time master is the only one of some 120 apps I installed on my phone that shows this behaviour. Maybe you should reconsider your options.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 11:27:03 am »

I'm not sure how you would associate PDF with Quicken?  If you have a MIME type of TEXT, Time Master would be in the list of apps that can open that type of file.

Sounds like you accidentally set it somehow in Time Master?  You launch Settings and go to Apps, find Time Master and where it says "Launch by Default" tap on the "Clear defaults".  It is empty by default, so somehow you must have added something to it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: