On-Core Software
September 20, 2019, 03:02:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotmaxx sensitivity  (Read 3469 times)
silverive

« on: July 23, 2014, 04:39:07 pm »

Hi,

Today I use for the first time my new Shotmaxx, and I have a big problem. When the timer is working, when my friend shoot eigth times, the timer record 13 or 14 shoots. We try again many times and the same, later the timer record his shots and the other shooter shots that was in oder stage. If I record my own shoots, the same, it record a lot of shoots. I think that the problem are sensitivitys adjusts. Now I have number 4 in one display and 0,09 in other display. which settings should I use? Thanks
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 02:23:38 pm »

Yes there is a sensitivity problem with the ShotMaxx going back quite awhile.  When Bluetooth is on, it is like it is in Airsoft mode no matter what it is set to.  We identified the issue a little over a month ago and reported it to Double-Alpha.  They have now fixed the problem and issued a new firmware update.  They took us a bit by surprise and released it a few days ago (we were trying to coordinate release of the apps at the same time as their firmware).  We had just wrapped up changes to the apps and submitted them on Friday.  The Android version should be available and iOS will be available after Apple "Reviews" the apps.
silverive

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 11:57:12 pm »

Hi Adam,

I will download de new firmware and try again. Thanks again!  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: