On-Core Software
October 23, 2018, 09:59:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot Select Options  (Read 4542 times)
kgts12

« on: June 17, 2014, 03:14:33 pm »

Windows 8.1:

In the invoicing module, I cannot change the status out of Pending.  The drop-down works, but I cannot select anything.

When I try to create a statement, in the client sectino, I can click the drop-down, but no clients are listed.  I can click the + to add one, but that never shows up either.  In the Setup/Clients, the ones I added are listed.

In Payments, I cannot click the Type of payment (credit, debit).  A drop-down is present, but cannot be selected.

I have the iOS version.  I backup my Windows database to Dropbox, restore it to my iOS device, make the changes, do a backup from iOS, restore it to my Windows device and it's fine.

Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 09:45:37 pm »

Windows 8.1:

In the invoicing module, I cannot change the status out of Pending.  The drop-down works, but I cannot select anything.

Not sure why it won't let you select it if the menu is popping up.  Are you on Time Master version 5.9 update 5? (Charm bar -> Help)  That is the most recent version.  Perhaps you could also try rebooting your device to see if that helps?

When I try to create a statement, in the client sectino, I can click the drop-down, but no clients are listed.  I can click the + to add one, but that never shows up either.  In the Setup/Clients, the ones I added are listed.

It will only show clients who have at least one invoice that is Billed status.  Statements are meant to send to clients who still owe you money.  You also check the "Include Paid Invoices" to include the Paid invoices that are within the date range that you specify (30 - 365 days).

The Statements should not have the "+" (plus) button on it.  I will see if we can remove that.  The + is only for adding new Companies or Clients and should not be in this screen.

In Payments, I cannot click the Type of payment (credit, debit).  A drop-down is present, but cannot be selected.

Sounds like the same issue as above.  There is something wrong with your device.  Try a reboot.

I have the iOS version.  I backup my Windows database to Dropbox, restore it to my iOS device, make the changes, do a backup from iOS, restore it to my Windows device and it's fine.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:48:31 pm by Adam » Logged
kgts12

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 02:57:40 pm »

I'm using 5.9 update 6.  I'm beginning to see the problem is that when I try to export the invoice, I get the save/share option, but neither choice gives options when selected, nor do I get the mark as billed pop up.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 10:29:39 am »

Did the reboot not help?

If it did not, can you email us a Backup file of the database so we can load it up here and try to reproduce the problem here?
kgts12

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 05:31:46 pm »

The reboot didn't help, so I sent in the db.
kgts12

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 05:37:34 pm »

Just for fun, when I was in the screen with the export button, I opened the charms panel and used the Share button.  The only choice was Mail.  When I selected it, I was asked to mark it billed. 

Export button still doesn't work.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 07:37:54 pm »

I wonder if it is some issue where you are not allowing Windows thing to "save/share" to?  For example, are you signed into OneDrive (was SkyDrive)?  Is your email account configured to send?

On our Surface tablet, the Save allows to save to save to OneDrive (was SkyDrive), This PC or Network.  The Share option only allows Email.  You will only get the Mark as Billed if you complete one of those procedures.

Also, we did not receive any database file from you that I can see.  It may have gone to the Junk/Spam mail and is gone.  If you send us an email, make sure you put "Time Master" in the Subject line.  That will prevent it from going to Junk.
kgts12

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 10:18:30 am »

I have both email and skydive (and dropbox) configured. I will resend the db.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: