On-Core Software
August 19, 2018, 06:12:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Function  (Read 2501 times)
rolfminder

« on: April 25, 2014, 12:06:45 am »

Hello
I have become aware of their shotmaxx software and have it loaded me on the ipad / iphone. The functions are very practical.

But I had because even a small change request.
A Lot of my exercises I shoot at reduced reactive classic targest (without evaluation zone, respectively: only A-zone).
The record of the exercises, it is relatively cumbersome to record the number of strike and then prepare over the sava and add function to the next exercise.
It would be an idea that each new received (eg if the strike field is empty) data - from shotmaxx -  automatically make a save with max strike points and would add a new string?

That would make the train (or rather my workout) much more efficient and I would have per exercise the iphone / ipad only once at the start (accept for the selection of exercise and at the end for a final save in the hand) and not at each repetition.

DVC Rolf Minder
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 08:37:27 am »

We are trying to get DAA to add a function to the ShotMaxx (SM) that will allow us to do this.  Currently they are working on a Battery level issue and hopefully once that is done they can look into one other issue and also (hopefully) be able to make a change to the SM.  What we are looking to have them do is add a "switch" that will allow the "Rev" button press to either send the "Last Shot / Number of Shots" (like it does now), or send "All Shots".  Right now it only does the first thing and if you want All Shots, you have to press the Rev+Light button afterwards.  In a "blind" record mode, this would have two Repetitions.  One with the LSNS and one with All Shots.  We do not want to get complaints that it is duplicating everything, so once they can make this change, we would feel comfortable in adding a new mode.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: