On-Core Software
July 23, 2019, 04:12:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotmaxx and android communication  (Read 4832 times)
Jerry

« on: April 07, 2014, 12:49:26 pm »

I downloaded the Shotmaxx trainer app for android and having a problem with being able to adjust the settings via my device. The instructions say to click on the shotmaxx serial number and I should be able to make adjustments to the settings, but when I click on it it just goes to the screen showing a bluetooh connection and nothing else, any ideas what is going on ?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 03:12:54 pm »

If you are seeing the Bluetooth (BT) connection window, that means that the ShotMaxx (SM) is not connected to the Android device.  In that BT window, make sure it says "connected" on the line with the SM serial #.  Tap on the line to "connect" it.
Jerry

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 05:41:46 pm »

It says I am connected but when I click on serial number it brings me to the BT screen that says I am connected but the setting screen does not come up
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 05:49:35 pm »

Are you trying this from a Repetition screen or are you on the Main Screen?  It only allows you to set and send parameters from the Repetition "Scoring" screen.  That is where it would pull the "Par" time if it was set in a specific Drill.
Jerry

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 05:57:44 pm »

Oh OK I'll try it
Jerry

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 06:03:41 pm »

Still not working press the red dot nothing happens
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 07:30:06 am »

Can you reboot your Android device and see if that helps (power completely off and start up again)?  It does seem that the SM does not seem to like receiving info at times.  We've seen that with both the iOS and Android versions.  If that doesn't work, try re-flashing the SM again with the latest firmware and see if that helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: