On-Core Software
October 19, 2019, 12:04:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tab order when using keyboard to enter the time  (Read 3476 times)
bertvermaas

« on: March 21, 2014, 09:49:35 am »

When I use the onscreen keyboard to enter the start time (I always make my timesheets after the visit to the client), it would be good if I could use the "tab" to go from the hours to the minutes. Now hitting the tab key sets the focus in the screen to the "down arrow" as if you want to increase the hour and it closes the keyboard.
Then I have to click again on the minutes to open the keyboard again. Please change the tab sequence, so the onscreen keyboard remains open.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 11:01:30 am »

I'm not sure what you are talking about?  There is no tab key on the iOS on screen keyboards.  Also any key commands would be handled by the iOS system.  I would guess that the system is going to do whatever is proper for that control.  It is not possible to keep the keyboard open on any control that is not a text control.
bertvermaas

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 02:04:18 pm »

I am using the app on a Windows 8 tablet, not on IOS
I now see that I was so stupid to post in the wrong section of the forum, my most sincere apologies.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 02:19:18 pm by bertvermaas » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: