On-Core Software
November 13, 2019, 03:06:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Program Crashes  (Read 4733 times)
mgerbasio

« on: March 16, 2014, 06:10:44 pm »

Hi,
I downloaded the software today to my Nexus 5 running Android 4.4.2. The phone is not rooted or unlocked.

When I click the Time Master icon on my home screen or from the app list, TM starts but then within a few seconds will close. It looks like the TM screen says "loading" right before it stops.

I tried rebooting the phone and even cleared the cache but it still crashes. I can't find a log file or folder created by TM so I'm not sure if there is any diagnostic information to send.

Forgot to mention, I tried to uninstall, reboot, then reinstall but that didn't fix the problem.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:00:02 pm by mgerbasio » Logged
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:30:43 pm »

What I'm wondering is if somehow your database file is corrupted on some odd way.  Is your device completely stock or have you rooted it?  Can you please send us an email at support at on-core dot com?  That way we can message you more quickly.  I will let you know tomorrow if there are any paths to check, etc.
mgerbasio

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 06:30:08 am »

Device is completely stock, not rooted. I never got to the point to create a database so whatever the program creates on a first run is what is being used.
mgerbasio

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 06:38:49 am »

Found the problem, I was using the ART, not Dalvik VM. I switched back to Dalvik and it opens.
Ernesto
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 11:35:45 am »

I'm glad you found the problem. ART is in experimental stages at this time, and our current compiler is just in the process of adding support for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: