On-Core Software
December 13, 2019, 07:45:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Play Store Search  (Read 7769 times)
mgerbasio

« on: March 16, 2014, 01:47:18 pm »

I spent many hours looking for time tracking software on the play store and your software never appeared in the list of apps. Makes it difficult for someone to find it; I found it by typing "TimeMaster" (not ever "Time Master") in the search box. AppBrain didn't show the app either looking on an app description.

If you're expecting to see a larger number of Android users, you need to see that the app shows in a search.

I had not known about your software and found it by looking on the Surface Pro 2 MS Software Store and downloaded the trial. Then followed the link to your web site and read you have mobile versions. I'd like to have the sync module and would buy the PC version if sync was available.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:20:09 pm »

Thank you for the feedback!  They don't have "keywords" like iOS has and it's not really clear as it should be.  I did find some articles that said to put a extra couple words in the Title (which I did now) and to repeat key words 5 times in the body of the text.  Although that seems like a really stupid way to have to do things, I have added a few extra words here and there an hope that helps.  We appreciate you letting us know!!!
compuboks

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 12:30:28 pm »

We (the users) can also help by being sure to rate and +1 (Google+) the app, and write reviews.  That also helps with rankings.

I really want to see this succeed, me being an Android convert from iOS.  I'm still swapping databases around between my old and new phones to handle expenses and invoicing.  I'd really like to see the modules (particularly invoicing) ported as well. 
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 01:50:20 pm »

Thank you!!!  Much appreciated.   Cheesy
thedave

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 12:47:48 pm »

it seems that the way to have it show up is to search for "time master billing."

i have no idea why that works and searching for "time master" doesn't. 

wasn't google a search engine once?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 01:01:11 pm »

wasn't google a search engine once?

Yeah right?!?!?!

I read a few articles and tried to do what they said, but not sure it helped at all.  I wish they would have "keywords" like Apple does.  Argh...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: