On-Core Software
December 13, 2019, 07:38:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snoozemaster & shared calendars bug?  (Read 3818 times)
technomage

« on: October 30, 2013, 04:25:08 pm »

I have an issue with Snoozemaster displaying alerts from calendars shared to me. Preferences for each of 5 shared calendars are set to ignore alerts in iCal. Snoozemaster is displaying alerts from at least 2 of them (since I do not own the calendars, I cannot see what alerts are actually set). It does not make a difference if visibility of these calendars is on or off in iCal and this is not an issue if using just standard 10.9 Notifications and iCal instead. Only Snoozemaster displays these notifications. Suggestions?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 05:13:44 pm »

Unfortunately Apple does not report to us, in the alerts, whether or not you made any settings to ignore any specific calendars.  If you are getting alerts, that would mean that Apple is not suppressing sending them to the Alert Notification system.  I'm not sure if there is anything we can do about that, but will take a look.
technomage

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 03:01:24 pm »

Thanks for the reply. Somehow, Apple's own Notification system is playing nicely with these. I have no problems with shared calendar alert suppression under 10.7.5 (different system) or 10.8 (same system prior to 10.9 upgrade), or under 10.9 prior to installing Snoozemaster.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 03:04:58 pm by technomage » Logged
DB

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 11:05:01 am »

I agree - SnoozeMaster's inability to deal with Calendars that should be ignored  has been a serious pain recently (10.9). 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: