On-Core Software
September 19, 2019, 10:55:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Database Disk Image is Malformed  (Read 7631 times)
stillwater

« on: September 25, 2013, 10:39:55 am »

Have Time Master Version 5.8.1.  The other day, phone needed to get reset, so I did a restart.  after coming back online, I noticed the changes that occured.  I could not save any of the settings when attempting to filter date settings.  I was able to save new entries yesterday but now I can't add a new time entry in.  I was able to add a expense.  When attempting to save a time entry, I get the message: Could not store Entry database disk image is malformed.  I have not upgraded the Iphone to version 7 yet.  Is there a way to repair the database and be able to save settings?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 10:42:49 am »

That is an error with the iOS (operating system).  You will need to Reboot your device.  Press and hold the top power button until it says "Slide to power off".  Do that and wait for it to completely shut down.  Then press and hold the top power until the Apple logo appears.  Once it has booted back up, you can use Time Master normally.
stillwater

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:00:50 pm »

Did as suggested.  Powered it off, then restarted.  Came up to the add time screen.  So I shut down the app, and then powered down again.  Powered it back up and still same issue.
Any other suggestions?  Wont let me save my settings either.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 02:05:39 pm »

It almost sounds like your database may be corrupt, but should show the corrupt database screen instead of letting you in.  Can you do a Backup to Dropbox (Setup -> Database -> Online Backup & Restore).  If so, do that now.  If you have prior backups, can you Restore one of those and does that work ok?  If you do not have any backups, you would need to try and do one and email the backup file to support (at) on-core dot com and we will take a look at it.
stillwater

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 02:14:29 pm »

I have backed up the database online after the corruption occurred.  The only other backup I have is for syncing with iTunes.  How do I go about emailing you the database, download from dropbox and email?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 02:15:19 pm »

Yes, download from DB and email.
stillwater

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 02:21:53 pm »

What email address do you want it sent to?
stillwater

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 02:26:40 pm »

sent it to support@on-core.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: