On-Core Software
December 12, 2019, 06:54:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invoice actual time entries  (Read 5960 times)
Hunter

« on: September 23, 2013, 08:15:59 pm »

When i run an invoice i do not want the client to see the hours of the day worked just the total time. How can i generate either invoice or report without the clock time showing?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 08:28:15 pm »

Just turn off the Quantity and Amount fields.  Setup -> Invoicing -> Companies -> (select your company) -> Invoice Settings

Un-check: Enable Amount column and Enable Quantity column.

Just so you know, you can download the same manual that is built-in to TM from our site.  Just go to iOS -> Time Master and scroll to the bottom for the Docs.
Hunter

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:06:18 pm »

Thank you for quick answer. I am new to this and love the program just needt some training wheels
tomskowronek

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 06:24:43 pm »

I want the quantity and amount fields to show on the invoice..  I DON'T want the actual start and stop times listed.  How do I do that?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 08:53:36 am »

Hi Tom,

You need to go into the invoice settings and tweak the Description Fields.  You can turn on/off all the fields that print in the Description column.  Please take a look at the Manual that is built-in to the app or download the PDF from the Time Master page.  Scroll down to the bottom for the PDF Docs.
tomskowronek

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 03:23:02 pm »

Thanks. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: