On-Core Software
September 19, 2019, 10:37:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Master 5.8.1 UI issue in IOS 7  (Read 7958 times)
damonbrinson

« on: September 22, 2013, 10:42:17 pm »

I don't think this occurred before the upgrade to IOS 7, but I'm not certain. Anyway, as you can see in the attached image, the time accruing in the green rectangle on the right is partially obscured by the little pause symbol.  The symbol completely covers the hour value.  Please consider adjusting the position of the pause symbol to the upper-left or -right corner of the green rectangle so the entire time value can be visible.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 10:44:22 pm by damonbrinson » Logged
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 12:38:35 pm »

We will have this fixed in the next version.  The little play/pause needs to stay where it is, but the text will be sized to fit correctly.  Thanks for taking the time to report this!
pvollers

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 06:46:17 am »

After upgrading to IOS7 on my iphone 5, I am having trouble with new time and expense entries.  After entering a new task name (rather than one from saved list of tasks) and clicking SAVE in the upper right corner, the next screen is incomplete and does not show the usual time options.  When I try to scroll down, I instantly get the following blank screen, then if I click save again, the app crashes and kicks me out.  I've rebooted my phone four times with no luck.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 11:04:16 am »

That is fixed in the next update TM 5.8.2.  Hopefully should be up later today.
pvollers

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 12:26:01 pm »

Thanks!
damonbrinson

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 09:47:07 am »

Working great after the update.  Thanks!

-Damon
pvollers

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 10:35:44 am »

Yes, my problem is fixed too.  Now we just need a fix on the expenditures inheriting in expenses (new expenditures don't automatically go into your entry; you need to go to your expenditure list to choose them).

thx!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 01:10:14 pm »

Peter, that will be in the next version.  We are going to wait several more days to see if any other new iOS 7 related bugs show up and then we will submit the next version.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: