On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 01:24:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support for time master ipad.  (Read 3174 times)
kcasey

« on: September 09, 2013, 10:41:48 am »

Adam, I am am contracted as a CIO at 2 companies for 20 hrs each per week. I have an it staff of 4 at one and 5 at the 2nd. Point is I have very demanding expectations of them. Top of the list is treating each user as their client and have that client close the issue with the sense that they were glad they contacted support and their issues were addressed with support that is nothing short of impressive.
So, given that, it is rare that any firm ever impresses me. I demand the best and consider that normal and expected.
Last week, I contacted your support desk with an issue and had mapped out my plan to escalate it to the top to get an answer. Much to my surprise, I received a response in minutes to a complex email; it was thoughtful, probing, and it showed a sincere desire to resolve.
Ernesto sought examples and I sent him my database. When I sent it, I put it my calendar to follow through in 3 days.
A short time later, he responded with a quick workaround and also a permenant solution for new entries. It worked.
Today, I had a staff meeting with the emails on the eboard.  These were used to demonstrate what I consider to be support AS IT SHOULD BE DONE WHEN DONE RIGHT.
My congratulations to you and offer high praise to you and Ernesto for showing support that had one goal: making me pleased and glad I contacted your firm. You earned a long term client who will recommend you, your firm, your people.
Thank you for impressing me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: