On-Core Software
November 20, 2018, 02:19:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How soon  (Read 10846 times)
scottlavoie

« on: July 16, 2013, 08:23:22 am »

Smiley How soon will it be ready?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 09:55:03 am »

Probably a couple of weeks.  We have been working hard on it and it is our top priority.
scottlavoie

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 12:18:45 pm »

Wonderful, thank you very much.
Rick

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 07:00:38 pm »

Probably a couple of weeks.  We have been working hard on it and it is our top priority.

What will be new in the Invoice Module? Are you going to fix the bug that prevents PDF invoices from being sent by email? Cry
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 10:14:08 am »

The option Invoice module for Windows has just been released.  It is identical to the iOS version in terms of functionality.

The issue with the iOS version and emailing invoices is not an issue with Time Master itself.  The problem is when the email is created in Apple's Mail app, it adds it as an "in-line" attachment if it is a single page PDF.  Some email clients, such as web Gmail, do not know how to handle "in-line attachments" and don't display anything.
galperinalex

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 11:06:44 am »

And how can be resolved porblem in Win8 COULD'T GENERTE PDF? I can't imagine what to do...
Ernesto
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 12:30:55 pm »

And how can be resolved porblem in Win8 COULD'T GENERTE PDF? I can't imagine what to do...

I would suggest a reboot first to make sure it's not a problem with a temporary file stuck or something to that effect, but if the problem persists, please do contact us through our support email and we'll be happy to take a look at why you might be experiencing this problem. It's the first report we had of PDF generation not working.

Thanks!
Ernesto.
Mark

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 01:00:38 am »

I know this concern was a few years ago now but I just noticed it and thought I'd add my two cents.
I sometimes get this error as well when I try and view an invoice.

Interestingly though, I just go and click on a different invoice and if it displays, then I go back to the previous one and try again.
Usually that is sufficient to get past the error. Reclicking on the same invoice doesn't work but selecting another one and going back does.

Still doesn't explain why it happens but it's a workaround that's not too painful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: