On-Core Software
November 14, 2019, 04:24:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi company - multi user  (Read 3629 times)
bountybar

« on: June 05, 2013, 11:18:41 pm »

I have 2 companies running on my iPad and iPhone and can sync with no problems between both over wifi. I have a new employee starting to work for one of these companies who will need to track time and expenses (and invoice in the future) on their iPhone running on a different itunes account.

I understand this means purchasing each module again but can I sync this device in any way and if so can it be done for 1 company only ?
Also can it be done remotely as the device will almost never be on the same LAN as mine as we will be working in different locations 

I have all modules except quick books which I'm happy to buy if necessary
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 10:48:42 am »

Not really.  There are only two ways to sync.  The default bi-directional, which syncs both so that they are both the same.  Or one-way-mode, where the other person can only sync to you.  However there are drawbacks to that.  They cannot receive any information from you, such as Clients, Projects, Tasks, etc.  So that person would have to setup those types of records exactly identical to your, or you would have to use the Import Templates found on our website and import those items into both devices first.

No, it cannot be done "remotely".  Sync requires either a Local Wi-Fi or direct using Bluetooth.

If you are using the Invoice module, we do *not* recommend the QB module.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: