On-Core Software
August 23, 2019, 02:14:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consolidating daily tasks  (Read 3245 times)
gomeral

« on: May 03, 2013, 11:08:11 pm »

Hi,

I've tried searching the forums, so I hope I haven't messed this up and asked a question with an obvious answer, but in the invoicing module, is there a way to consolidate by project and task and also by day?

As an example, I try to be fastidious in my logging so I can track every hour of the day.  If I log 45 minutes travel to the client and then 3 hours later 45 minutes travel from the client, unless I consolidate by task for the entire invoice, I get two travel entries on the same day.  I'd like to get it so it consolidates travel by day, so I can charge remote hours, travel hours, and on-site hours, for a maximum of three entries per day.  Am I missing how to do this?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 08:12:21 am »

If you really need to keep track of your time like that you should use Sessions.  You will have one Time Entry, but can keep track of your "punch in & out" time and make Session Notes for yourself.
gomeral

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 06:27:52 pm »

If you really need to keep track of your time like that you should use Sessions.  You will have one Time Entry, but can keep track of your "punch in & out" time and make Session Notes for yourself.

Thanks, Adam.  Apparently, I was missing how to do it.  I hadn't set up sessions, so I wasn't seeing that option.   Embarrassed

daniel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: